B. Pharmacy College introduce B.Pharm Course in the year of 2006 with the intake of 60 students. Bachelor of Pharmacy is a four-year undergraduate programme that has been designed to enhance the skills of the students in terms of knowledge, communication, patient care, healthcare system organisations, development of professional identity, critical thinking, and lifelong learning.
The Institute has introduced an innovative approach to Outcome Based Education (OBE) in the curriculum, befitting the needs of the day. The core pharmacy subjects include Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, and Pharmacognosy.
The program is approved by both the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). B.Pharm graduates are also eligible for Registration as Pharmacists in the country.
Students learn practical aspects of synthesis, formulation and analysis of various pharmaceutical and herbal medicinal agents, pharmacological screening, biological standardization and in vivo drug interaction.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- For the enroll from the first year candidates must have passed intermediate examination or 10+2 level examination by the Association of Indian Universities with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and or Biology as optional subjects individually.
- For the enroll in 3rd year B.Pharm course candidate must pass in D. Pharm. course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Approval & Affiliation :-
- PCI:- Approved by PCI, New Delhi (PCI Code: 4121)
- AKTU:- Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (AKTU Code: 986)
- BTE:- Affiliated to Board of Technical Education (BTE), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (BTE Code: 1020)
Career Opportunities :-
- Clinical Research Department
- Market Department
- Production Department
- Quality Control Department
- Scientists Department
- Lecturer Department